Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Invitation Line Sneak Peek!



With Curious Mustard, I want to offer typical graphic design services, but I also want to offer stationery design services. Currently, my for me project is developing both a small wedding invitation line and a notecard line to sell in an online shop. I have always loved greeting cards, notecards, personal stationery invitations, and heck, even post-it/todo notepads (though I am the world's worst list-maker). Working on these lines has been my oasis, as I try to find a good balance between my 9-5 job, my current freelance project (logo + website design), and legitimizing Curious Mustard.



Right now I plan to offer 6 pre-made wedding designs, and a set of 3-5 notecard designs (changing these every 4 months or so). I can't wait until I'm all finished with designs and mocking them up, so that I can share them on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment